- Black colour disguises residue
- Extra flexible
- Powder-free nitrile
- Latex-free disposable gloves
- Textured fingers
- Beaded cuffs
- Food safe EN 1186
- PPE Category I, in compliance with PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425, EN 420
- Medical grade EN 455, in compliance with Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- PRO UltraFLEX Black nitrile disposable gloves provide safe, effective usability with textured fingers for extra grip in wet conditions.
- Powder-free and latex-free, making them suitable for people with latex allergies.
- Beaded cuffs for additional strength when putting the gloves on, which also helps to eliminate liquid roll back.
- Great flexibility that you would expect, offering comfort when having to wear for longer periods of time.
- An increasingly popular choice for a wide variety of tasks due to their aesthetic appeal, yet also the black colour nitrile is a preferred choice in settings where the users do not want to show the appearance of residue on the black disposable gloves, for example tattooists, hairdressers, garages and many different medical settings, with the exception of dairy farmers who choose this glove to check for mastitis in milk.
- 100 gloves by weight per dispenser box with 10 dispenser boxes in a full case.
PRO UltraFLEX Black Nitrile Gloves
Excluding VAT |