- Manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- Known as 'The Green Sack'
- Case of 200
- 18 x 29 x 38"
- 15KG capacity
- Some 100% recycled refuse sacks offer improved green credentials at the expense of product performance.
- Green Sacks are different. They actually outperform most other refuse sacks on the market today.
- Reduced landfill Green Sacks are made from 100% recycled waste, including waste farm polythene, helping to reduce landfill.
- A reduced carbon footprint As Green Sacks are made from European waste at European facilities, they have a carbon footprint up to a third lower than refuse sacks made from virgin material and much lower than 100% recycled refuse sacks made in the Far East which suffer from high ‘product miles’.
- Reduced consumption every tonne of recycled polythene used to make Green Sacks saves 1.8 tonnes of crude oil, reduces energy use by two thirds and entails 90% less water usage compared to a tonne of virgin polythene.
- Reduced emissions Compared to using virgin polythene
- Every tonne of polythene recycled to make Green Sacks cuts sulphur dioxide emissions by 33% and nitrous oxide emissions by 50%.
- It also prevents the release of 1.5 tonnes of CO 2 into the atmosphere.
- Stronger Green Sacks are made using waste farm polythene such as used silage balewrap and horticultural film, chosen because of its strength.
- Better tear resistance Thanks to their use of tough farm polythene, Green Sacks offer up to 10 times the tear resistance of other premium brand refuse sacks.
- More material efficient The production of Green Sacks from a super strength film enables them to offer improved performance whilst using 33% less material.